Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treat Customers

Halloween seemed to be a big success at our house. Anna had a lot of fun at the ward party where they had games and activities for the kids, trunk or treat, and a chili cookoff. There was a good turnout and we were able to be home by 7 to recieve trick-or-treaters from the neighborhood.

Anna was so funny. As soon as someone would knock, she would run to beat me to the door and talk to the kids, ask them about their costumes, tell them Happy Halloween and send them on their way. She said to me after one big group, "phew....we've had lots of trick or treat customers, but we need more customers cuz we have lots of candy left."

Another funny thing she said this week was when she and Elliot were having a bath together as they sometimes do. As they were getting out and the water was draining, Elliot cried "oh no, I'm going down the drain." Anna looked at him expressionless, then looked at me, shrugged her shoulders and said "oh well, guess we have to get a new kid..." and went into the living room. I laughed so hard.

She just gets bigger and smarter everyday. I love every minute of it.

No comments: